October 9th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: B, A, D, C
- There will be a representative from University of British Columbia today at lunch in room 202 to meet with any interested students and answer any questions.
- There will be a representative from Queen’s University Wednesday at lunch in room 202 to meet with any interested students and answer any questions.
- Picture retake day will be October 11, anyone wishing retakes or didn’t get your photo taken, please make sure you get one taken
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Glee club meets today at lunch in room 216
- Encounters with Canada Arts and Culture week October 28-Nov 3, if you register before October 19, save $100, see poster in guidance for more details
- Guys Group will be held today, Tuesday, during D-block, 3rd period, in the Youth Health Centre. Today is the last day for new guys to join.
- Health Action Team is meeting today at lunch in the Youth Health Centre. New students are welcome.
- The next Girls Group session will be Wednesday during B-block, last period, in the Youth Health Centre. Please see Erin, Youth Health Nurse, Ms Shaw or Ms Wickwire Foster for more info.
- The Varsity Girls Soccer team defeated Lockview yesterday 9-0. Scoring for Citadel were Jane MacDonald with 4 goals, Anna Dugandzic and Anna Pancura with 2 each, and Mia Kulogeropolous with 1. Zehra Surmeli had the shut out. Way to go girls!
- The Bronfman Fellowship is looking for students in grade 11 who self identify as Jewish to participate in a free five week trip to Israel. Students should be intellectually adventurous, have great leadership potential, love learning and enjoy challenging conversations. Deadline to apply is November 30. For more details go to www.bronfman.org or email email@example.com
- If you wish to have more information on these announcements please read the full version on the main page of Citadel High website.