October 10th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: C, D, A, B
- There will be a representative from Queen’s University today at lunch in room 202 to meet with any interested students and answer any questions.
- Environment Committee meets today at lunch in room 309! All are welcome to come out.
- Citadel HIgh Improv Team is holding tryouts tomorrow after school in room 122.
- Picture retake day will be October 11, anyone wishing retakes or didn’t get your photo taken, please make sure you get one taken
- Reminder students CHSMUN regular meetings are on Wednesdays at lunch after the bell
- 11:35 AM to 12:25 PM in room 216, please bring your lunch to avoid delay at the cafeteria. Scholarships are Opened to registered CHSMUN delegates-to SSUNS 2018 Conference, apply online .
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Encounters with Canada Arts and Culture week October 28-Nov 3, if you register before October 19, save $100, see poster in guidance for more details
- The next Girls Group session will be today during B-block, last period, in the Youth Health Centre. Please see Erin, Youth Health Nurse, Ms Shaw or Ms Wickwire Foster for more info.
- On Tuesday, the Boys Varsity Soccer team beat Dartmouth High school 5-1, with goals from Mykeo Parker-Christmas, David Warner, Alec Napier, Abdulrahman Abu Obsa, plus an own goal from DH.
- The Bronfman Fellowship is looking for students in grade 11 who self identify as Jewish to participate in a free five week trip to Israel. Students should be intellectually adventurous, have great leadership potential, love learning and enjoy challenging conversations. Deadline to apply is November 30. For more details go to www.bronfman.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to have more information on these announcements please read the full version on the main page of Citadel High website.