October 11th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: D, C, B, A
- Citadel HIgh Improv Team is holding tryouts today after school in room 122.
- Picture retake day is today, anyone wishing retakes or didn’t get your photo taken, please make sure you get one taken before noon in seminar room 1A
- Boys soccer jv team won against lockview last night 11 - 3
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.
- Encounters with Canada Arts and Culture week October 28-Nov 3, if you register before October 19, save $100, see poster in guidance for more details
- The Bronfman Fellowship is looking for students in grade 11 who self identify as Jewish to participate in a free five week trip to Israel. Students should be intellectually adventurous, have great leadership potential, love learning and enjoy challenging conversations. Deadline to apply is November 30. For more details go to www.bronfman.org or email email@example.com
- If you wish to have more information on these announcements please read the full version on the main page of Citadel High website.