October 15th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: A, B, C, D
- Students who were seeking loran nomination please come to the main office at 1:00 o’clock today for a brief meeting.
- The Army Reserves will have a table in the foyer at lunch to speak with any interested students.
- A representative from St. FX University will be here on Tuesday at lunch in room 202 to meet with any interested students.
- We are very pleased to be hosting our Academic Recognition Awards ceremony which will take place in the Spatz Theatre on Thursday, October 25th during C Block starting at approximately 10:00 am. Current grade 11 and 12 students are encouraged to check the lists that will be posted outside the main office on Friday, October 19 to see if you are receiving an award. After the ceremony, there will be a pizza lunch. We are very proud of our students and their hard work during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.
- Encounters with Canada Arts and Culture week October 28-Nov 3, if you register before October 19, save $100, see poster in guidance for more details
- The Bronfman Fellowship is looking for students in grade 11 who self identify as Jewish to participate in a free five week trip to Israel. Students should be intellectually adventurous, have great leadership potential, love learning and enjoy challenging conversations. Deadline to apply is November 30. For more details go to www.bronfman.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to have more information on these announcements please read the full version on the main page of Citadel High website.