October 24th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: C, D, A, B
- Today at lunch a representative from Saint Mary’s University will be in the library seminar room to offer on the spot admissions and meet with any interested students.
- On Tuesday October 30 at 8:15 am, McGill University will be here in the library seminar room to meet with any interested students.
- Could the students who signed up for the Dalhousie Computer Science Women's Day field trip come to room 118 to get their permission slips
- Environment and Arts committee are hosting an OUTDOOR MOVIE to reduce plastic waste in our oceans this Thursday at 7 pm outside the main doors. Bring your own mug and container for 1/3 the price of hot chocolate and popcorn!!
- Any Aboriginal students are invited to attend a meet and greet lunch this Thursday, October 25 with the new Aboriginal student support worker Ms. Sylliboy. If you are interested to attend this luncheon please go to seminar room 3b or guidance to sign up before Wednesday October 24.
- We are very pleased to be hosting our Academic Recognition Awards ceremony which will take place in the Spatz Theatre on Thursday, October 25th during C Block starting at approximately 10:00 am. Current grade 11 and 12 students are encouraged to check the lists that are posted outside the main office to see if you are receiving an award. After the ceremony, there will be a pizza lunch. We are very proud of our students and their hard work during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Are you looking for Service and Leadership skills volunteer hours? YMCA at room 2b here at CHS is looking for volunteers. PEER TUTORING is available helping newcomer students to excel academically and socially. Two hours a week at lunch time or after school. Get a reference letter, volunteer hours and a certificate from the Y. Meet new friends and share your knowledge. Pick up your application form from room 2b and contact Ms. Dayga at email@example.com
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.
- If you wish to have more information on these announcements please read the full version on the main page of Citadel High website or scrolling on the tv’s in the cafe..
- The Bronfman Fellowship is looking for students in grade 11 who self identify as Jewish to participate in a free five week trip to Israel. Students should be intellectually adventurous, have great leadership potential, love learning and enjoy challenging conversations. Deadline to apply is November 30. For more details go to www.bronfman.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org