November 1st, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: D, C, B, A
- Games, homemade crafts, holiday gift ideas, personal apparel and Treats for a Cure! On Friday November 2nd, the Entrepreneurship 12 classes are hosting a variety of businesses around campus during B Block, Lunch and C block! Proceeds will be donated by some students to the Canadian Cancer Society of Nova Scotia. Make sure to show your love and support to the Entrepreneurship students, and put some pennies in their pockets this Friday!
- There will be a bake sale tomorrow at lunch, $1.50 cupcakes for breast cancer and 100% of the profits will go to breast cancer research
- Attention graduates: Sign up sheets for appointments for grad photos are in the main office
- There is a Cross Country Team end of season celebration at lunch today in Mr. Murphy's room, 310
- Attention all students in grade 10 and 11 who want to travel! We are organizing our March Break 2020 school trip (not this March break but NEXT March break). It will be our best yet! Join our school as we tour Scotland, Ireland and Wales! We will be exploring castles in all three countries, kissing the Blarney stone, experiencing how Ireland prepares for Saint Patrick's Day, visiting the cities of Dublin, Edinburgh and Glasgow and much more. All the details will be presented at our introductory meeting on Wednesday of next week, during lunch, in room 215 (Mrs. Shaw's room).
- Could the following students who signed up for the Dalhousie Computer Science Women's Day field trip come to room 118 at lunch today to get their permission slips: Neda Saleh, Rayne Morrison, Sophia Sparkes, Ellis Trainer, Lauren Matheson, Sabrina Ashik, Theiaj Papa, Sophie Tsaltas, Kenzie MacIntyre and Katrina Walsh
- On Thursday, November 1st, Mount Allison University will be a hosting a reception at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia from 6:30-8:30 PM. This will be an informal event that will provide you, and your parents, with the opportunity to learn more about Mount Allison University. An Admissions Counsellor will also be performing on-the-spot admissions assessments for anyone who brings along a transcript from 5:30-6:30 PM and after 8:30 PM. For more information and to register, you can visit discover.mta.ca and click on Events.
- Interested in studying in Ottawa? Working on Parliament Hill? You can apply for the Page Program and work in the House of Commons for a year!! Apply at ourcommons.ca/page, deadline is December 3, 2018.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.
- If you wish to have more information on these announcements please read the full version on the main page of Citadel High website or scrolling on the tv’s in the cafe.
- The Bronfman Fellowship is looking for students in grade 11 who self identify as Jewish to participate in a free five week trip to Israel. Students should be intellectually adventurous, have great leadership potential, love learning and enjoy challenging conversations. Deadline to apply is November 30. For more details go to www.bronfman.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org