November 6th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: B, A, D, C
- Any students who are involved with the Military Cadets please see Ms. MacIntyre in the main office.
- Those students planning on going to the Dalhousie Women in Tech Day on Nov 16th must have their signed permission forms into Mr. Bowdridge in room 118 by the end of this week.
- For all Aboriginal students there will be a "Meet and Greet" at lunch time on Thursday, November 8th in seminar room 3B. Lunch will be provided
- All String Orchestra members are reminded of the extra rehearsal in the music room at lunch. 12-12:30 on Tuesday November 6.
- Do you like to make friends, laugh and create memories that will last a lifetime? With a little singing and dancing on the side? Come to our first MUSICAL meeting at 12:35 in the spatz. This will be a short meeting so please arrive right at the bell. We can't wait to see you!
- Attention CHS! Environment and arts committee's reduce ocean plastics outdoor movie has been rescheduled to this Thursday, at 7 pm! Bring your own mug and container for reduced food prices!!!!
- Members of the girls and boys JV soccer teams need to return their uniforms to Ms. Nixon ASAP!!!
- Could Griffin Urquhart please return your baseball uniform to Ms. Nixon as soon as possible.
- Attention graduates: Sign up sheets for appointments for grad photos are in the main office
- Attention all students in grade 10 and 11 who want to travel! We are organizing our March Break 2020 school trip (not this March break but NEXT March break). It will be our best yet! Join our school as we tour Scotland, Ireland and Wales! We will be exploring castles in all three countries, kissing the Blarney stone, experiencing how Ireland prepares for Saint Patrick's Day, visiting the cities of Dublin, Edinburgh and Glasgow and much more. All the details will be presented at our introductory meeting on Wednesday at lunch time, in room 215.
- Interested in studying in Ottawa? Working on Parliament Hill? You can apply for the Page Program and work in the House of Commons for a year!! Apply at ourcommons.ca/page, deadline is December 3, 2018.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.
- The Bronfman Fellowship is looking for students in grade 11 who self identify as Jewish to participate in a free five week trip to Israel. Students should be intellectually adventurous, have great leadership potential, love learning and enjoy challenging conversations. Deadline to apply is November 30. For more details go to www.bronfman.org or email email@example.com