November 16th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: A, B, C, D
- Grad photos postponed for today and will be rescheduled, the photographer couldn’t come today due to weather.
- GSA is taking place in the Youth Health Centre, not the drama room, at lunch today.
- Any first nations students who are interested in going to tour St. FX university on November 22, please get your permission slip into Lauretta in Seminar room 3B asap
- YMCA Employment consultation session lunch time Friday Nov 16 in seminar room 2B for any immigrant students who need help finding a job.
- McDonald’s locations in Halifax are hiring!! Applications are available in guidance office or online at jobs.smartrecruiters.com #halifaxmcdonald’s
- Interested in studying in Ottawa? Working on Parliament Hill? You can apply for the Page Program and work in the House of Commons for a year!! Apply at ourcommons.ca/page, deadline is December 3, 2018.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.
- Citadel High Model United Nations Delegation (CHSMUN) of twelve students will be attending the 26th edition of McGill Secondary Schools United Nations Symposium (SSUNS-2018) in Montréal on November 22-25, 2018.
- Citadel High School is inviting Newcomers Parents to attend an information meeting scheduled during Parents-Teachers Interviews Day at Citadel High School in the cafeteria on Wednesday November 21, 2018 from 1:00PM to 2:00PM.
- Congratulation Citadel High Model United Nations delegation to the 26th edition of McGill Secondary Schools United Nations Symposium (SSUNS-2018), Five students achieved SSUNS 2018 Scholarships based on merits and needs: Sophie Tsaltas, Georgia Pardy, Seba Abounahi, Dahna Ussa Duran and Rand Abounahia!