November 23rd, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: A, B, C, D
- There will be a representative from Acadia University here to do on the spot admissions or answer any questions today at lunch in the library seminar room.
- We have had a great week of signups for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland trip. Remember to register by November 30 for the 325.00 Explorica travel grant. See Mrs. Shaw in room 215 for more details, or visit Explorica.ca/Shaw-867.
- Interested in studying in Ottawa? Working on Parliament Hill? You can apply for the Page Program and work in the House of Commons for a year!! Apply at ourcommons.ca/page, deadline is December 3, 2018.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.