November 29th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: D, C, B, A
- Q104 annual Christmas toy drive, help give back to our community by buying a new and unwrapped toy and bring a smile to an underprivileged child this Christmas. If you can purchase a toy and bring it to room 220 on or before Friday November 30, we will be delivering them to the Fire Department in Highfield Park on that date. Thanks in advance
- There is a merchandise bingo tonight here at Citadel from 7 to 9 pm and the cost is $6 for one bingo board and $10 for two boards. This is a fundraiser for the Dominican service trip. There will also be a canteen and raffle tickets.
- Would you like to give a special gift AND make a difference towards the environment, this holiday season? Citadel’s Environment Committee will be selling Tree Grams next week at lunch from Monday December 3rd to Wednesday December 5th. Tree saplings will only be $3 each and sold in the main foyer!
- The boys JV soccer hoodies are available to be picked up in Ms. Nixon's office.
- All members of the girls and boys JV soccer teams need to return your uniforms to Ms. Nixon if you have not already done so.
- Can Sam Legere and Matthew Mahon please pick up your all star baseball caps from Ms. Nixon's office.
- Can Kai Chiasson and Griffin Urquhart please return your baseball jerseys to Ms. Nixon.
- Remember to register by November 30 for Ireland, Wales and Scotland trip to ensure Explorica travel grant of 325.00. Please see Mrs. Shaw in room 215 for more information.
- Interested in studying in Ottawa? Working on Parliament Hill? You can apply for the Page Program and work in the House of Commons for a year!! Apply at ourcommons.ca/page, deadline is December 3, 2018.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.