December 3rd, 2018
TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: A, B, C, D
- Environment committee will be selling Tree-Grams at lunch in the main foyer. Tree saplings are $3 each and will be sold on Tuesday and Wednesday at lunch as well.
- All orchestra members are reminded of the extra rehearsal today at lunch in the music room.
- Everyone is invited to the CHS music performance on Wednesday December 5th. 7:00 pm in the spatz. Come on out and support your student musicians!
- Registration is still open for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland March Break 2020 trip. Explorica has extended their travel grant offering of $325.00 until December 20th, and the current price is guaranteed until then. Register now to access your personal fundraising page and be eligible for our school fundraising. Please see Mrs. Shaw in room 215, email her at email@example.com,or go to explorica.ca/Shaw-867 for more information on how to register.
- For those students already registered for the Ireland, Scotland and Wales 2020 trip - order forms for our first fundraiser are available in room 215 for pick up.
- Interested in studying in Ottawa? Working on Parliament Hill? You can apply for the Page Program and work in the House of Commons for a year!! Apply at ourcommons.ca/page, deadline is today!
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.