December 4th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: B, A, D, C
- Environment committee will be selling Tree-Grams at lunch in the main foyer. Tree saplings are $3 each and will be sold until Wednesday at lunch as well.
- The Royal Canadian Navy will have a information booth set up today at lunch in the foyer to answer any questions students have about joining the Navy.
- Lydia Zhang please go to the library to see Rachel about a book
- A representative from Mount Saint Vincent University will be here Thursday at lunch in the library seminar room to do on the spot admissions and answer any questions students may have.
- There will be a representative from Memorial University in the library seminar room on Friday at lunch to meet with students and provide information and answer any questions.
- There will be an Ultimate Frisbee practice this Friday after school in the main gym. Everyone is welcome.
- Everyone is invited to the CHS music performance on Wednesday December 5th. 7:00 pm in the spatz. Come on out and support your student musicians!
- This week and up to December 10th Ms. Cowan's Yoga 11 class is making care packages for sick kids at the IWK for the holidays. Kindly consider donating items to put in the packages such as hair accessories, nail polish, makeup, colouring items, toiletries, socks, lip balm, etc. All items can be dropped off to Ms. Cowan in the PE offices. Empty shoe boxes and wrapping paper is also needed. Thanks for your support!
- Registration is still open for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland March Break 2020 trip. Explorica has extended their travel grant offering of $325.00 until December 20th, and the current price is guaranteed until then. Register now to access your personal fundraising page and be eligible for our school fundraising. Please see Mrs. Shaw in room 215, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org,or go to explorica.ca/Shaw-867 for more information on how to register.
- For those students already registered for the Ireland, Scotland and Wales 2020 trip - order forms for our first fundraiser are available in room 215 for pick up.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.