December 7th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: A, B, C, D
- Attention Grads. This is very important - please pay attention. Grad Picture Retake Days are scheduled for January 17th & 18th. Sign up sheets are in the main office
- There will be a representative from Memorial University in the library seminar room today at lunch to meet with students and provide information and answer any questions.
- There is NO ultimate frisbee practice today after school as the girls varsity basketball team is hosting a tournament here this weekend!
- This week and up to December 10th Ms. Cowan's Yoga 11 class is making care packages for sick kids at the IWK for the holidays. Kindly consider donating items to put in the packages such as hair accessories, nail polish, makeup, colouring items, toiletries, socks, lip balm, etc. All items can be dropped off to Ms. Cowan in the PE offices. Empty shoe boxes and wrapping paper is also needed. Thanks for your support!
- Registration is still open for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland March Break 2020 trip. Explorica has extended their travel grant offering of $325.00 until December 20th, and the current price is guaranteed until then. Register now to access your personal fundraising page and be eligible for our school fundraising. Please see Mrs. Shaw in room 215, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org,or go to explorica.ca/Shaw-867 for more information on how to register.
- For those students already registered for the Ireland, Scotland and Wales 2020 trip - order forms for our first fundraiser are available in room 215 for pick up.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hL9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.