December 10th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: A, B, C, D
- Attention Grads. This is very important - please pay attention. Grad Picture Retake Days are scheduled for January 17th & 18th. Sign up sheets are in the main office
- There will be a presentation on how to have a Greener holiday at lunch on Wednesday Dec. 12, in room 309. Snacks will be provided!
- Tuesday's Guys' Group has been rescheduled and will take place Wednesday during A-block, 3rd period, in room 215. It will be a guest speaker presentation with Girls' Group.
- There will be a representative from Saint Mary’s University in the library seminar room today at lunch to do on the spot admission and to meet with students and provide information and answer any questions.
- Registration is still open for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland March Break 2020 trip. Explorica has extended their travel grant offering of $325.00 until December 20th, and the current price is guaranteed until then. Register now to access your personal fundraising page and be eligible for our school fundraising. Please see Mrs. Shaw in room 215, email her at email@example.com,or go to explorica.ca/Shaw-867 for more information on how to register.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hL9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.