January 7th, 2019
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: A, B, C, D
- Girls Group will be held this Wednesday during B-block, last period, in the Youth Health Centre.
- Guys Group will be held in 2 sessions this week. Group A will be on Tuesday, D-block, third period. Group B will be on Thursday, A-block, last period. Be sure to check in with Erin in the Youth Health Centre to confirm which group you are in.
- Grad Picture Retake Days are scheduled for January 17th & 18th. Sign up sheets are in the main office.
- Looking for volunteer hours? Looking to make a difference in the community and in the lives of others? Interested in making new friends and having fun? Be a peer mentor for Autism Nova Scotia’s CommunityWorks Canada program! No experience required! Come to the guidance office for more details!
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hL9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.