January 16th, 2019
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: C, D, A, B
- Girls Group takes place today, Wednesday, during A-block, third period, in the Youth Health Centre
- "Like business? Like Shark tank? Interested in seeing your fellow students compete to impress some hardcore judges? Come out and support your favourite Entrepreneurship 12 classes in this year's annual PHOENIX NEST MONDAY JANUARY 21ST during B AND C BLOCK! All students and staff are invited to see these young entrepreneurs take the stage!"
- Any Aboriginal students interested in going on a tour of St. FX university on February 12th, please go see Ms. Sylliboy in seminar room 3B tomorrow morning to get a permission slip
- Anyone interested in participating in the alpine ski race team for CHS please go to the gym at lunch this Friday for an important meeting.
- Prom Committee meeting today in room 209 at lunch
- ATTENTION STUDENTS! Are you a fan of the Cartoon Network hit show Johnny Test? Are you looking for some excitement? Well, come join the Johnny Test Roleplaying Club! Every lunch at the mural near the drama room! There'll be discussions, and a reenactment of an episode! Come join the fun!
- RBC Training Ground Program is once again going to be in Halifax. RBC Training Ground is a talent identification and athlete funding program designed to uncover athletes with Olympic potential and provide them with the high-performance sport resources they need to achieve their podium dreams. Please see the poster on the Athletics bulletin board for more information.
- Model united Nations Regular meetings are on Wednesdays in room 216 at 11:35am. Bring your lunch all students are welcome!
- Come out this Saturday night for the first annual “Pink in the Rink” as CITPUCK takes on CPA. Wear pink and help support the fight against cancer. All proceeds raised are being donated to the Canadian Cancer Society to help in finding a cure. Puck drops at 8pm at the Civic Arena. Come out and support the boys and the cause.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hL9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.