January 17th, 2019
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: D, C, B, A
- Like business? Like Shark tank? Interested in seeing your fellow students compete to impress some hardcore judges? Come out and support your favourite Entrepreneurship 12 classes in this year's annual PHOENIX NEST MONDAY JANUARY 21ST during B AND C BLOCK! All students and staff are invited to see these young entrepreneurs take the stage!
- Any Aboriginal students interested in going on a tour of St. FX university on February 12th, please go see Ms. Sylliboy in seminar room 3B to get a permission slip
- Are you interested in getting your voice heard and passionate about solving world problems? Come and learn about how you can do both at model commonwealth! Similar to Model UN, this is a free student conference which models the countries in the commenwealth holding a commonwealth heads of government meeting. Information meeting to get involved this Friday the 18th Lunch in room 114!
- Anyone interested in participating in the alpine ski race team for CHS please go to the gym at lunch this Friday for an important meeting.
- ATTENTION STUDENTS! Are you a fan of the Cartoon Network hit show Johnny Test? Are you looking for some excitement? Well, come join the Johnny Test Roleplaying Club! Every lunch at the mural near the drama room! There'll be discussions, and a reenactment of an episode! Come join the fun!
- RBC Training Ground Program is once again going to be in Halifax. RBC Training Ground is a talent identification and athlete funding program designed to uncover athletes with Olympic potential and provide them with the high-performance sport resources they need to achieve their podium dreams. Please see the poster on the Athletics bulletin board for more information.
- Come out this Saturday night for the first annual “Pink in the Rink” as CITPUCK takes on CPA. Wear pink and help support the fight against cancer. All proceeds raised are being donated to the Canadian Cancer Society to help in finding a cure. Puck drops at 8pm at the Civic Arena. Come out and support the boys and the cause.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hL9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.