February 19th, 2019
Today’s Block Schedule: B, A, D, C
- Boys Rugby is starting! There will be a meeting on Wed. at the start of lunch, 11:40, in the gym, for anyone interested in playing this year. NO EXPERIENCE is needed. All are welcome.
- All new comers and immigrant students are invited to attend YMCA Multi-Cultural Brunch March 1st @ lunch time. $1 fee to enter. come join us and meet new friends.
- Today at lunch time, a representative from Dalhousie University will be in the library seminar room to meet with any interested students.
- The Health Action Team is inviting everyone to participate in their "Winter Walk Day" as part of Ecology Action Centre's Take the Roof off Winter. They will going on a walk to the Public Gardens at lunch on Wednesday. Meet in the Youth Health Centre at the beginning of lunch.
- Girls Group will be held on Wednesday during A-block, third period in the Youth Health Centre. This is a rescheduled session due to last week's snow day.
- If you are interested in joining the Citadel Snowboarding Boardercross Team please see Mr Zeno MacDonald in the Main Office. Races start on Feb 22 at Martock.
- Registration for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland trip is still open. Register before February 28 and receive 150.00 travel grant. Please visit the website or see Mrs. Shaw in room 215 for details
- There is an employment opportunity for students with Nexus Robotics, come to guidance for details.
- On Wednesday February 20 a representative from UNB will be in the library seminar room to meet with any interested students.