February 20th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: C, D, A, B
- If you are interested in joining the Citadel Snowboarding Boardercross Team please see Mr Zeno MacDonald in the Main Office. Races start on Feb 22 at Martock.
- Registration for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland trip is still open. Register before February 28 and receive 150.00 travel grant. Please visit the website or see Mrs. Shaw in room 215 for details
- There is an employment opportunity for students with Nexus Robotics, come to guidance for details.
- Today at lunch time a representative from UNB will be in the library seminar room to meet with any interested students.
- All new comers and immigrant students are invited to attend YMCA Multi-Cultural Brunch March 1st @ lunch time. $1 fee to enter. come join us and meet new friends.
- Citadel High Model United Nations regular meeting is today, Wednesday at 11h35am in room 216, all students are welcome. CHSMUN delegates to CANIMUN 2019 Conference in Ottawa must attend all meetings.
- Attention to all ski team racers. If you want to purchase a ski team hoodie come to the gym at the start of lunch to place order and choose sizing.
- A reminder to grade 12 students to fill out their quote for the yearbook, form is available on the website.