February 21st, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: D, C, B, A
- Students planning on attending the snowboarder cross race tomorrow Friday February 22 see Mr. MacDonald in the main office at lunch today with their permission forms and money
- Registration for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland trip is still open. Register before February 28 and receive 150.00 travel grant. Please visit the website or see Mrs. Shaw in room 215 for details
- There is an employment opportunity for students with Nexus Robotics, come to guidance for details.
- All new comers and immigrant students are invited to attend YMCA Multi-Cultural Brunch March 1st @ lunch time. $1 fee to enter. come join us and meet new friends.
- Attention to all ski team racers. If you want to purchase a ski team hoodie come to the gym at the start of lunch to place order and choose sizing.
- A reminder to grade 12 students to fill out their quote for the yearbook, form is available on the website.
- Allie noseworthy please see ms Cowan in the gym at lunch today.
- Girls field hockey tryouts will take place next Monday, Feb. 25th and Wednesday, Feb. 27th after school from 4-6pm. All are welcome!
- 6th annual prom dress sale at Pathways to Education located 531 Herring Cove Rd Saturday Feb 23 10 am to 4 pm and Sunday Feb 24 10 am to 2 pm….all dresses are $10!