February 25th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: A, B, C, D
- Registration for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland trip is still open. Register before February 28 and receive 150.00 travel grant. Please visit the website or see Mrs. Shaw in room 215 for details
- There is an employment opportunity for students with Nexus Robotics, come to guidance for details.
- All new comers and immigrant students are invited to attend YMCA Multi-Cultural Brunch March 1st @ lunch time. $1 fee to enter. come join us and meet new friends.
- A reminder to grade 12 students to fill out their quote for the yearbook, form is available on the website.
- Girls field hockey tryouts will take place today and Wednesday, Feb. 27th after school from 4-6pm. All are welcome!
- Citadel High Passeport in a Bowl students are meeting every Monday at 11:35am in room 216. This event is inviting all Students and Staff to participate, All are welcome.
- There is a food drive during A block classes until Friday March 1st, all food collected will be given to Parker Street Food Bank
- 2nd Snowboarding Boardercross Race is Tuesday, Feb 26, 2019. If you are planning on attending the race tomorrow make sure you see Mr Zeno MacDonald in the main office with your permission form and money.
- Here is today's Freedom to Read Week trivia question. Write the answer down on a piece of paper with your name and give it to Ms. Lavers in the library. “What book when it was first published was challenged by multiple parents groups including one in Bedford, NS because it was feared that the book would encourage children to become involved in “occult practices”?”