February 27th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: C, D, A, B
- Registration for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland trip is still open. Register before February 28 and receive 150.00 travel grant. Please visit the website or see Mrs. Shaw in room 215 for details
- There is an employment opportunity for students with Nexus Robotics, come to guidance for details.
- All new comers and immigrant students are invited to attend YMCA Multi-Cultural Brunch March 1st @ lunch time. $1 fee to enter. come join us and meet new friends.
- A reminder to grade 12 students to fill out their quote for the yearbook, form is available on the website.
- Girls field hockey tryouts will take place today after school from 4-6pm. All are welcome!
- Here is today's Freedom to Read Week trivia question. Write the answer down on a piece of paper with your name and give it to Ms. Lavers in the library. “What is the most common reason given for challenging a book? A. Incorrect information included within B. Inappropriate for age group C. Language D. Sex”
- There is a food drive during A block classes until Friday March 1st, all food collected will be given to Parker Street Food Bank
- Badminton team tryouts will begin next Monday, March 4th and will run everyday at lunch in the gym for 2 weeks. Bring your own racket if you have one. This means the gym will be closed for intramurals for the next two weeks.
- Guys Group will be held on Friday this week
- Citadel High will be returning to the Dominican Republic for an immersive cultural experience next December. Any students interested in going on this trip are asked to come to an informational meeting on Tuesday March 5th at lunch in room 309. If you can't make the meeting but are still interested see Mr Albers.
- Another amazing 3rd race for our CHS skiers! Junior Girls you crushed it! Shout out to Ben Childs for coming in 1st overall for all the intermediate boys, Brooke Fraser for coming in 1st overall for intermediate girls, Anne Christie for coming in 2nd overall for intermediate girls and Olivier Tardiff for coming in 2nd overall for all senior boys!!!!
- Girls Group will be held today during second period, D-block. That's next period.