February 28th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: D, C, B, A
- 3 on 3 basketball scheduled for Thursday (today) and Friday has been moved to next Tuesday and Wednesday due to the varsity and JV teams going away today.
- Registration for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland trip is still open. Register before February 28 and receive 150.00 travel grant. Please visit the website or see Mrs. Shaw in room 215 for details
- All new comers and immigrant students are invited to attend YMCA Multi-Cultural Brunch March 1st @ lunch time. $1 fee to enter. come join us and meet new friends.
- A reminder to grade 12 students to fill out their quote for the yearbook, form is available on the website.
- Here is today's Freedom to Read Week trivia question. Write the answer down on a piece of paper with your name and give it to Ms. Lavers in the library. “Recently, books and authors are being challenged or banned for a "new" reason. What is this reason?”
- There is a food drive during A block classes until Friday March 1st, all food collected will be given to Parker Street Food Bank
- Badminton team tryouts will begin next Monday, March 4th and will run everyday at lunch in the gym for 2 weeks. Bring your own racket if you have one. This means the gym will be closed for intramurals for the next two weeks.
- Guys Group will be held on Friday this week
- Citadel High will be returning to the Dominican Republic for an immersive cultural experience next December. Any students interested in going on this trip are asked to come to an informational meeting on Tuesday March 5th at lunch in room 309. If you can't make the meeting but are still interested see Mr Albers.
- A huge congratulations to the CHS bands who performed last night. You always rise to the occasion and made your Citadel family very proud. Thanks to Jack Colborne and Dylan Hay for bringing a smile to everyone's evening as our EMCEE's.
- Reminder of our pit band rehearsal at lunch. Please be prepared to start at 11:50 in the music room.
- Reminder to the grade 11/12 band that there is no rehearsal after school today.
- There is Gaelic Club today, Thursday, at lunch in room 211. New folks are always welcome. Today we will be talking about Welsh culture.