March 1st, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: A, B, C, D
- 3 on 3 basketball scheduled for Friday has been moved to next Tuesday and Wednesday due to the varsity and JV teams going away today.
- All new comers and immigrant students are invited to attend YMCA Multi-Cultural Brunch March 1st @ lunch time. $1 fee to enter. come join us and meet new friends.
- A reminder to grade 12 students to fill out their quote for the yearbook, form is available on the website.
- Here is today's Freedom to Read Week trivia question. Write the answer down on a piece of paper with your name and give it to Ms. Lavers in the library. “In what state in the US is a teacher currently under investigation for reading John Oliver’s A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo to their 1st grade class?”
- There is a food drive during A block classes until Friday March 1st, all food collected will be given to Parker Street Food Bank
- Badminton team tryouts will begin next Monday, March 4th and will run everyday at lunch in the gym for 2 weeks. Bring your own racket if you have one. This means the gym will be closed for intramurals for the next two weeks.
- Guys Group will be held on Friday this week
- Citadel High will be returning to the Dominican Republic for an immersive cultural experience next December. Any students interested in going on this trip are asked to come to an informational meeting on Tuesday March 5th at lunch in room 309. If you can't make the meeting but are still interested see Mr Albers.
- Congratulations to the intermediate girls and boys ski race team who came in first place for the capital region and will be advancing to provincials Wednesday march 6th. Also congrats to Olivier Tardiff who came in 3rd overall as an individual and will also be advancing to provincials. Good luck skiers!!!