March 5th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: B, A, D, C
- Thanks you to everyone who participated in the freedom to Read Week trivia contest. You're participation made it that much more exciting. The winner is Julia Irvine and she can pick up her prize in the library.
- A reminder to grade 12 students to fill out their quote for the yearbook, form is available on the website.
- Citadel Badminton will be in the Main gym, at Lunch time this week and next. Participants are asked to sign up for competition outside Mr. Sutton's office.
- Citadel Boys Rugby will be practicing in the Main Gym tonight, tomorrow night and Thursday night, at 6:00. All are welcome, no experience needed.
- Citadel High will be returning to the Dominican Republic for an immersive cultural experience next December. Any students interested in going on this trip are asked to come to an informational meeting on Tuesday March 5th at lunch in room 309. If you can't make the meeting but are still interested see Mr Albers.
- There will be no after school grade 11 band today.
- There is a joint Health Action Team and Community Committee Meeting in the Youth Health Centre today, Tuesday, at lunch!
- Any GSA member hoping to attend tomorrow's 11am announcement event must please see either Drapak or Erin today to get a media permission slip.
- Grade 10 and 11 students are reminded to have their course selection on PowerSchool completed. Guidance Counsellors will be visiting classes to review course selection.
- If you need your PowerSchool log in please go to the main office or guidance.