March 25th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: A, B, C, D
- Important announcement for grade 10 and 11 students. PowerSchool will close April 1. Students have one week left to request courses for next year. If you need assistance in selecting courses, please come to the guidance office.
- Just a quick reminder to all students with co-op application forms to please return them as soon as possible to room 109
- Chess Club every Wednesday at lunch in room 213. Anybody can come and do a multitude of chess stuff. One can play a game of chess, learn how to play chess or do some chess puzzles.
- There will be a Boys Rugby Practice in the Main Gym, at 6:00 this evening. All are welcome.
- Girls Group will be held on Wednesday during B-block, last period, in the Youth Health Centre
- Guys Group tomorrow, that's Tuesday, will be a combined Guys Group with special guests during 1st period, B-block.
- There will be a Badminton Team practice in the Gym at Lunchtime today. All team members are asked to attend.
- There will be a meeting for all interested track & field athletes this Thursday, March 28th at lunch in Rm. 101. Make sure you are there!