March 26th, 2019
Today’s Block Schedule: B, A, D, C
- Important announcement for grade 10 and 11 students. PowerSchool will close April 1. Students have one week left to request courses for next year. If you need assistance in selecting courses, please come to the guidance office.
- Just a quick reminder to all students with co-op application forms to please return them as soon as possible to room 109.
- Chess Club every Wednesday at lunch in room 213. Anybody can come and do a multitude of chess stuff. One can play a game of chess, learn how to play chess or do some chess puzzles.
- Girls Group will be held on Wednesday during B-block, last period, in the Youth Health Centre
- Guys Group today, will be a combined Guys Group with special guests during 1st period, B-block.
- Health Action Team has an important meeting at lunch today with a guest, all members are asked to try their best to attend.
- There will be a meeting for all interested track & field athletes this Thursday, March 28th at lunch in Rm. 101. Make sure you are there!
- Pit band members are reminded of their Head Shots on Thursday March 28. Please come down to the music room during C or B block to have this done.
- Julia Sampson and Elliot Davis need to pick up their ski team hoodies from Ms.Cowan asap.
- Model United Nations debates and regular meetings are on Wednesdays in room 216 from 11:35am to 12 :25pm. Bring your lunch , All students are welcome.
- Me to We and Passport in a Bowl regular meetings are on THURSDAYS in room 216 from 11:35am to 12 :25pm. Bring your lunch , All students are welcome.to plan CHS Passport in a Bowl event for Thursday April 18, 2019.