March 27th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: C, D, A, B
- Mr. Smith urgently needs to see the following grade 12 students in the ART Room before the end of the day: Montana Bennett, Ava Dodge Austin and Catherine Boyd
- Important announcement for grade 10 and 11 students. PowerSchool will close April 1. Students have one week left to request courses for next year. If you need assistance in selecting courses, please come to the guidance office.
- Just a quick reminder to all students with co-op application forms to please return them as soon as possible to room 109.
- Chess Club every Wednesday at lunch in room 213. Anybody can come and do a multitude of chess stuff. One can play a game of chess, learn how to play chess or do some chess puzzles.
- Girls Group will be held today during B-block, last period, in the Youth Health Centre
- There will be a meeting for all interested track & field athletes this Thursday, March 28th at lunch in Rm. 101. Make sure you are there!
- Pit band members are reminded of their Head Shots on Thursday March 28. Please come down to the music room during C or B block to have this done.
- Julia Sampson and Elliot Davis need to pick up their ski team hoodies from Ms.Cowan asap.
- Model United Nations debates and regular meetings are today in room 216 from 11:35 am to 12:25pm. Bring your lunch , All students are welcome.
- Me to We and Passport in a Bowl regular meetings are on THURSDAYS in room 216 from 11:35 am to 12:25pm. Bring your lunch , All students are welcome.to plan CHS Passport in a Bowl event for Thursday April 18, 2019.
- Co-president application forms are available outside the student counsel room