March 28th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: D, C, B, A
- Important announcement for grade 10 and 11 students. PowerSchool will close April 1. Students have one week left to request courses for next year. If you need assistance in selecting courses, please come to the guidance office.
- Just a quick reminder to all students with co-op application forms to please return them as soon as possible to room 109.
- There will be a meeting for all interested track & field athletes today at lunch in Rm. 101. Make sure you are there!
- Pit band members are reminded of their Head Shots today. Please come down to the music room during C or B block to have this done.
- Julia Sampson and Elliot Davis need to pick up their ski team hoodies from Ms.Cowan asap.
- Me to We and Passport in a Bowl regular meetings are today in room 216 from 11:35 am to 12:25pm. Bring your lunch, All students are welcome to plan the CHS Passport in a Bowl event for Thursday April 18, 2019.
- Co-president application forms are available outside the student council room
- Course registration with the help of an advisor for students already accepted to Acadia is tomorrow, Friday March 29 at lunch in the library seminar room. If any other students need information about Acadia you are welcome to attend the session.
- A reminder that the Spring Scotland , Wales and Ireland trip fundraiser forms are to picked up at lunchtime in room 215. Vessey seed order forms should be picked up ASAP in room 215