March 29th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: A, B, C, D
- Important announcement for grade 10 and 11 students. PowerSchool will close April 1. Students have one week left to request courses for next year. If you need assistance in selecting courses, please come to the guidance office.
- Just a quick reminder to all students with co-op application forms to please return them as soon as possible to room 109.
- Julia Sampson and Elliot Davis need to pick up their ski team hoodies from Ms.Cowan asap.
- Me to We and Passport in a Bowl regular meetings are today in room 216 from 11:35 am to 12:25pm. Bring your lunch, All students are welcome to plan the CHS Passport in a Bowl event for Thursday April 18, 2019.
- Co-president application forms are available outside the student council room
- Course registration with the help of an advisor for students already accepted to Acadia is today at lunch in the library seminar room. If any other students need information about Acadia you are welcome to attend the session.
- A reminder that the Spring Scotland , Wales and Ireland trip fundraiser forms are to picked up at lunchtime in room 215. Vessey seed order forms should be picked up ASAP in room 215
- Hey CHS girls there will be an all girls run club every Thursday after school in the community center studio. No experience necessary. Snacks and prizes! Lots of girl power fun and come meet new girls!
- Hey everyone! Don't forget to go out and as support Halifax west high school in their presentation of Hairspray the Musical this weekend! Shows start at 7 pm and are only 10$ for students!
- Pit and members- today is the last day to get you headshots done. PLEASE come to the music room between 10:45-11:30 am or during c block to have this done.