April 2nd, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: B, A, D, C
- Co-president application forms are available outside the student council room
- A reminder that the Spring Scotland , Wales and Ireland trip fundraiser forms are to picked up at lunchtime in room 215. Vessey seed order forms should be picked up ASAP in room 215
- Hey CHS girls there will be an all girls run club every Thursday after school in the community center studio. No experience necessary. Snacks and prizes! Lots of girl power fun and come meet new girls!
- Track and Field team practices for ALL events kicks off today at 3:30pm in the Citadel Gym. Please see Erin Poirier in the Youth Health Centre or Ms. Nixon/Ms Cowan in the gym if you have questions.
- There will be a short meeting for all Boys Lacrosse players today at Lunch. Any one interested in Boys Lacrosse, should go to room 101 at the lunch bell.
- Pit band members are reminded of our rehearsal tomorrow. Please bring your own dinner!