April 16th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: B, A, D, C
- Co-president application forms are available outside the student council room
- Citadel high students are invited to an exclusive matinee performance of Jesus Christ Superstar on Thursday April 18th at 12:40 pm. Tickets will go on sale starting this week and are $5.00. They will only be sold in advance. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR. Your ticket will get you admission to the show and an ACT for your B and A block classes on the day of the show. Any questions see Mr. Leck or Mr. Albers.
- Hey citadel, do you want to gain volunteer hours? Well here’s a great opportunity. Blind Sports Nova Scotia is hosting the 2019 National Men’s and Women’s Goal Ball Championships. This tournament will feature the top 6 Men’s and Women’s team from across the country including two from Nova Scotia! There will also be all 12 Paralympians from the Men’s and Women’s teams playing In the tournament! The Tournament will be held May 10-12 in both Citadel Gyms. Contact Nick Gentleman for more information on the tournament and opportunities to volunteer through phone at 902-293-3738 or through email at email@example.com
- Wear Red To Support "National Day of Awareness for Missing and Murdered Native Women and Girls on May 5, 2019
- Citadel's Environment Committee will be running a free DIY workshop to make your own reusable foodwrap with beeswax! Drop in and join on April 24th at lunch, in room 321.
- Bring 2 toonies to purchase your Lunch on Thursday April 18 from 11:35AM to 12:30PM In the Cafeteria during Citadel High School Passport in a Bowl 2019! Students, Staff, Parents and Community at large donate a Large Dish NUTS FREE to be donated and delivered in Room on Thursday April 18, 2019 between (9:00 and 11:00) AM
- There will be a Girls Group Mental Health Week planning meeting on Thursday at lunch in the YHC.
- Track and Field sprint team: if you need to borrow track spikes, please see Head Coach Erin Poirier at the beginning of lunch in the Youth Health Centre and be sure to come before 11:45am.