January 21st, 2021
- Not sure how to start studying for exams? Check out the Trollope Times new study tips article! You may just discover the perfect study method for you.
- The Rotary Interact club will be starting on Friday February 5th in room 216. We encourage everyone who is interested to come to Friday's meeting to learn more about how Rotary Interact Club helps the community! We hope to see you there.
- Think you could benefit from a low sensory environment to chill and relax in? The student council is happy to present a place for quiet reflection and meditation in the youth health centre (next to student services) from now until the end of exams.
- The Health and Community Committee is excited to present a pre bagged BAKE SALE in support of Phoenix House on Friday during breaks and at lunch. Come stop by!
- Could all members of the JV boys basketball team meet in rm. 101 at the beginning of lunch for a short but important meeting.