April 21st, 2021
- Free breakfast everyday, cart is in the cafeteria.
- In honour of Autism Acceptance/Pride Month, we are asking students and staff to bring in donations in support of Autism Nova Scotia. Students can bring their donations to their A-block teachers and funds will be collected at the end of the week, April 23rd
- Boys Lacrosse. There will be a boys lacrosse practice on Friday at 3:15 pm in the Main Gym. Please be on time and have full gear.
- Congrats to the Citadel Girls Rugby Team for defeating the Halifax West team at the game yesterday
- Just a reminder to donate to the stephen lewis DARE campaign! This is your chance to see your teacher's baby photos and them getting pied in the face! Please donate!