October 13th, 2022
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to their email by the guidance office, this is a great source of information for you.
- Girls hockey tryouts Friday at Halifax Forum 4-5! Please bring the $40 fee if you haven’t already done so
- Girls Varsity basketball tryouts begin on Friday from 6-8pm in the gym. There is a google form that you must fill out prior to tryouts that can be found on the Athletics website along with all tryout information.
- Boys Varsity Basketball Tryouts Friday 8-10pm, Sunday, October 16th 4-6pm and Tuesday, October 18th 5:30-7:30pm in the gym
- David Harrison from the Nova Scotia Securities Commission will explain the basics of investing, how securities are regulated in Canada and how to avoid investment fraud in the library seminar room at lunch time today
- Registration is now open for Ireland, Wales and Scotland March break 2024 A huge welcome to all who registered yesterday! Make sure to register by October 31 to get 300.00 off the tour fee. We will be holding a student/parent information session on Thursday, October 20 at 7:00 pm in room 215 for all interested.
- The Canadian Cancer Society is offering a virtual volunteer fair the evening of Thursday, October 20th at 8pm AST. They will cover a variety of volunteer opportunities for students from event planning to advocacy. Go to cancer.ca/volunteerfair for more information.
- We have an important announcement for all grade 12 students. This year's IB trip to Washington has an extra 10 spaces to be filled- we are now opening it up to all grade 12 students on a first-come, first-served basis. It is the only school trip happening in 2023, so if you are interested, please see Ms Clarke in room 305, as soon as possible - she will have the QR code for all the details!