October 31st, 2022
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to their email by the guidance office, this is a great source of information for you.
- students who are signed up to attend Dalhousie's Women in Tech Day as a field trip on Wednesday Nov 9, Please meet in room 202 today at 12:30 for an important info meeting
- A reminder that today is the last day to sign up for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland 2024 March Break trip and receive 300 of the tour fee. We have 4 spots left - are one of them yours?
- This week is spirit week! Check out the posters around school and instagram for more information on each day! Today is Costume Day and there will be a costume contest in the cafeteria at lunch!
- Important Meeting for Grade 12 Trip to Washington! As many of you are aware, grade 12’s are invited to be a part of a 4 day trip to Washington DC. This exciting opportunity is available to all grade 12 students at Citadel, and will take place April 9-12, 2023. An important student meeting to review details for both those who have already enrolled, and any students who would like to know more will take place this Tuesday, Nov 1st at the beginning of lunch in room 305. Please stay tuned for a parent meeting in the near future. Hope to see you there!
- Congratulations to the girls varsity volleyball team who came home with the bronze deal at the annual sackville tournament this past weekend! Good luck in your game tonight against Halifax West.
- Happy Halloween from Citadel Gaelic Halloween has its roots in the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain. It is the beginning of the dark half of the year and the time where the boundary between this world and the Otherworld could most easily be crossed. Scottish Gaelic, along with Irish Gaelic, Manx, Cornish, Breton and Welsh is a Celtic language. There are approximately 230,000 people in Nova Scotia who are descendants of Gaelic settlers.The Gaels are a founding language and cultural group and Gaelic is an integral part of the identity of the province.
- Congratulations to the boys JV soccer team who completed an undefeated season on Thursday night and took home the Regional Banner defeating Bayview. Way to go boys!