November 1st, 2022
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to their email by the guidance office, this is a great source of information for you.
- Important Meeting for Grade 12 Trip to Washington! As many of you are aware, grade 12’s are invited to be a part of a 4 day trip to Washington DC. This exciting opportunity is available to all grade 12 students at Citadel, and will take place April 9-12, 2023. An important student meeting to review details for both those who have already enrolled, and any students who would like to know more will take place today at the beginning of lunch in room 305. Please stay tuned for a parent meeting in the near future. Hope to see you there!
- There will be a representative from Queens University in the foyer today at lunch time to talk with any interested students
- On Thursday, a representative from St. Thomas University will be here in the morning, half hour or so before classes and a representative from Acadia University will be here at lunch to talk with any interested students in the foyer
- Wednesday Nov. 2nd is "I Read Canadian Day' which celebrates the diverse and eclectic literature created by Canadian authors. Swing by our library to check out the display created for this and maybe borrow a book or two.
- It’s the first day of November, which means it’s the first day of Movember. This year, both the global & the health committee are partnered together to work on Movember this year. Movember is an annual project where people grow moustaches in order to raise awareness & funds towards prostate cancer research, men’s mental health, and more! The two committees have reached out to staff around the school looking to participate in our Movember hall of fame that will soon be located in the lobby, organized a bake sale, started created posters within our clubs & more to be seen throughout the month. We cant wait to see your fresh faces in the coming four weeks, & the moustaches that support this cause. A sign-up booth will be setup today at lunch by the lobby, for any students who may be interested in joining the cause & growing a moustache of their own.