November 16th, 2022
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to their email by the guidance office, this is a great source of information for you.
- Today at lunch there will be a representative from Bishops university in the lobby to meet with any interested students
- Citadel GSA will be honoring Trans Day of Remembrance this week. There is an art display of transgender activists in the school lobby, please take a moment to view it sometime this week. If anyone would like to contribute a portrait to the display, please see Mr Drapak, Erin in the Youth Health Centre or any member of the GSA. We will be sharing some knowledge daily about these trans activists and everyone is welcome to attend the GSA’s lunch time event on Friday in room 222 for the Trans Day of Remembrance - it will feature on of these activists as a special guest speaker.
- The Share The Warmth fundraiser is taking place in the main office from now until December 1. We will be collecting donations of mittens, hats and other warm clothing items. All donations will be given to Souls Harbour Rescue Mission for those in need of warm clothing this winter. All donations are appreciated.
- There will be a bake sale this Friday at lunch in the cafeteria to raise money for Movember
- Congratulations to the boys varsity soccer team on their Provincial Silver medal in a great game against Halifax West on Monday. Another amazing season for the team!
- Congratulations to the girls JV volleyball team who won the Regional banner Monday night. The team is off to Provincials next weekend. Way to go girls!
- today in the cafeteria:
Buffalo Chicken served with white rice, pita bread and sauteed vegetables $7.25
Spaghetti with meat sauce and a roll $6.00
NEW Trial basis Big Mac Salad sold from the hot table $6.95
Breaded chicken burger OR Spicy black bean burger and spiral fries $7.50Cheese or Turkey Pepperoni Slice $5.00
Sandwiches, Wraps, Fruit from cold display fridges
Please note the following:
We are having supply issues from Pepsi with product in cans… other options are available from display fridges in cafeteria
We do not fill your water bottles, there are filling stations available in the dining area.