January 5th, 2023
- Citadel Curling team. If there are any students interested in Curling for Citadel High, please see Mr. Sutton in the Gym office by next Wednesday.
- Attention Grads - Grad photo order forms are due in the main office by end of day today
- Retakes and group photos will be taken the week of January 16-19. Group photos are $5.00 per person per photo, payable in cash to the photographer on the day of your appointment. Please have your picture taken as this is the picture that goes in the yearbook and on the wall, sign up sheets are in the main office
- Auditions for Romeo and Juliet will take place Wednesday and Thursday next week! That is the 11th and 12th of January. Audition prep will take place during next Monday's meeting. See you there!
- Sem 2 course change request google form has been posted to the grade level google classrooms, please submit this form as soon as possible if you are requesting a course change
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to their email by the guidance office.
- Today in the cafeteria
- Sloppy Joe with oven fries and a side salad $7.50
- Fettuccini Alfredo with a homemade roll $6.00
- Oven baked potato pieces with your choice of chili topping or gravy both topped with cheese $6.50
- Cheese or Turkey Pepperoni Slice $5.00
- Various sandwiches, Caesar Salad and chicken souvlaki wraps in cold display fridges.
- PLEASE NOTE: we are experiencing limited supplies from Pepsi. We do not have all the vending filled we do however have some product in the display fridges for sale.
- Have a terrific Thursday Citadel