February 15th, 2023
- Citadel’s Student Council is hosting The Snowball Dance on February 22nd from 7-10pm. It is a semi-formal dance and it’s the first school dance in several years, so you’ll definitely want to be there! Tickets are $10 each and will be sold today at lunch outside the student council room on the first floor. If you can’t buy your ticket today, they will be sold each day at lunch until the 21st! However, there are only 350 people able to attend, so be sure to purchase your ticket before they sell out!
- Boys Rugby - there will be a meeting on Thursday at lunch time in the Gym for any boys interested in playing Rugby at Citadel. No experience is needed, and everyone is welcome. Please meet in the gym at the lunch bell for this short meeting.
- There will be a representative from St. Thomas University here Friday morning from 8:45 to 9:20 am in the foyer to help with scholarship applications and for students who have not applied, we can do an on-site admission if they apply at stu.ca/apply2023 and get their $55.00 fee waived and answer any question they may have.
- Grade 12 potential grads, please fill out the grad gown size form in the class of 2023 google classroom ASAP
- Scholarship info session at the YMCA on Bayers Rd today at 4:30 pm
- Co-op application forms are due Friday February 17, please submit application forms to Mr Mogae in room 313 or the main office.
- Yearbooks - we still have a few yearbooks left from last year 2021-2022. If you would like to purchase one they are $20 and can be picked up in the main office
- Annual Prom Dress Giveaway at the Halifax Central Public Library. February 25th, 2023 11am-4pm
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to their email by the guidance office.
- Today from the cafeteria
- Please note we are short staffed today and the menu will be limited
- Chicken Souvlaki with potato wedges and tzatziki sauce $7.50
- Three Cheese Calzones $6.00
- Breaded Chicken Burgers $5.00
- Breakfast Sandwiches will be available TOMORROW…
- The vending machines will be available tomorrow as well.