March 6th, 2023
- There will be a club fair today at lunch in the cafeteria. Be sure to stop by to see all of the clubs Citadel has to offer!
- If you still have your co-op application forms or you still wish to apply, the deadline is extended to March 10th, Please submit your application to Mr Mogae in room 313, or drop them off at the main office.
- There will be a short meeting in room 102 on Tuesday at the beginning of lunch for anyone interested in playing on the Citadel Ultimate Frisbee team. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Field hockey tryouts will be today and tomorrow (Tuesday, March 7th) from 4:30-6pm in the main gym. All are welcome.
- Attention anyone interested in trying out for the badminton team, there will be open gym practice for any interested students everyday this week prior to tryouts. Appropriate footwear is required--No boots, crocs or slides!
- Reminder to all ski team members that forms need to be handed in to Ms. Cowan no later than Tuesday March 7 at noon to have permission to go to Provincials.
- Could Sadie Cooke please come to the library to pick up their Chromebook.
- Yearbooks - we still have a few yearbooks left from last year 2021-2022. If you would like to purchase one they are $20 and can be picked up in the main office
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to their email by the guidance office.
- Today from the cafeteria
- Chicken Shawarma Pita with oven fries $7.50
- Meat Ravioli in tomato basil sauce with a garlic homemade roll $6.00
- Popcorn chicken with oven fry combo $6.50
- Yogurt Parfait with berries $3.30
- Have a marvelous Monday Citadel