March 21st, 2023
- Today at lunch, International Commitee will be meeting in Room 318, everyone is welcome!
- Grade 10 and 11 students are reminded to select their classes in PowerSchool for the 2023-24 school year. The class selection portal will remain open until April 1 , but we encourage all students to get their course requests in as soon as possible. Students who have questions or require assistance are asked to email their school counsellor.
- There is a choir practice today at lunch in Room 221.
- Yearbooks - we still have a few yearbooks left from last year 2021-2022. If you would like to purchase one they are $20 and can be picked up in the main office
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom created by the guidance office.
- Citadel High School is pleased to welcome you to participate in ULTIMATE FRISBEE! Practices will be Tuesdays at 7 AM and Thursdays at 4 PM. The next practice will be Tuesday, March 28th at 7 AM in the main gym. Please arrive 10 minutes early and be ready to warm up. You will need to bring court shoes (runners) and one white and one black (dark - not grey) shirt. Water bottles are highly recommended. For more information please contact Ms. Williams in room 106.
- Today in the cafeteria
- Chicken Quesadilla with a side salad ranch or honey mustard dressing $7.50
- Homemade mac and cheese with a roll $6.00
- Three cheese calzones $6.00
- Mashed potatoes with gravy $3.50
- Grab n Heat Chicken Shawmara $5.00
- Have a great day Citadel