April 17th, 2023
- Could all members of the Intermediate badminton team who are advancing to Provincials please meet in the gym at the beginning of lunch today for an important meeting.
- The Student Council info fair is today at lunch! If you’re interested in being on next years student council come by and find out about how council works and pick up an application form!
- Burchell Wickwire Bryson LLP Summer Internship and Scholarship Program: There will be a meeting held in room 305 at lunch on April 25th for any students interested in learning more about this scholarship program. Lunch will be provided to all interested students that attend. IMPORTANT: Please read details posted in the class of 2023 Google Classroom for eligibility details.
- Grade 12 students are encouraged to fill out the Citadel High Scholarship Application sent out to the google class of 2023
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom created by the guidance office.
- Today in the cafeteria
- Hot chicken burger with gravy, mashed potato and side salad $7.50
- Spaghetti with meat sauce and a roll $6.00
- Chicken Burger $5.00
- Non-Meat Offerings
- Mac and Cheese with a roll $6.00
- Mashed Potato Gravy Bowl $4.00
- Black Bean Rice Bowl $5.00
- Breakfast Today Grilled Double Cheese $4.30
- Breakfast Tomorrow Early Risers