April 21st, 2023
- Burchell Wickwire Bryson LLP Summer Internship and Scholarship Program: There will be a meeting held in room 305 at lunch on April 25th for any students interested in learning more about this scholarship program. Lunch will be provided to all interested students that attend. IMPORTANT: Please read details posted in the class of 2023 Google Classroom for eligibility details.
- Grade 12 students are encouraged to fill out the Citadel High Scholarship Application sent out to the google class of 2023
- For Earth day, there will be free peach drink handed out in the cafeteria at lunch for everyone who brings their own water bottle!
- Today in the cafeteria at lunch there will be a bake sale! It is hosted by health and wellness committee, and all proceeds made will go towards the Kids Help Phone. Buy a delicious treat and help support this amazing cause!
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom created by the guidance office.
- Are you interested in joining student council next year? Or being the next co-president? If so, make sure to apply for your desired role! The application forms for all roles are on the grade 10 and grade 11 google classrooms, on the app, in the office, and outside the student council room. If you want to run for co-prez it is important that you get your application in by Monday!! We are excited to see all of our awesome candidates!
- Today in the cafeteria
- Pulled Pork on a bun with oven fries and a side salad $7.50
- Lasagna with garlic roll $6.00
- Rice Bowl with pita chips $6.00
- Chicken Burger $5.00
- Perogy with sour cream $4.00
- Breakfast today Breakfast Burrito $4.50
- Monday Breakfast Early Riser on a plain bagel