May 17th, 2023
- Girl Up is hosting a Women's Day Panel on Tues May 23 at 6pm in the caf, featuring 4 women leaders from the community, talking about forging their own path. Please join us for this pay what you can event!
- The Leadership 12 class will be selling Snow Cones in the cafeteria at lunch today, Thursday and Friday of this week. They will be $4 each and in support of the grade 12 carnival! Please come support our funding for this great event at the end of the year!
- Boys Hockey team Guys Group will be Thursday during C-block, second period, in the YHC, everyone doing the Hockey Referee project is asked to please attend.
- Romeo and Juliet practice afterschool this Thursday, May 18th in the cafeteria until 5:30. Contact Sophia or Jackie if you are going to be absent.
- Graduates are reminded to submit their grad profile script that is in the google Class of 2023
- Today in the cafeteria:
- Chinese rice bowl with chicken and a homemade roll $7.50
- Chicken finger/oven fry combo $6.50
- Chicken fajita with nacho chips $6.50
- Buffalo chicken flat bread $6.00
- NON-MEAT OPTIONS
- Spicy black bean burger
- Tortellini bowl
- Mexican black bean rice bowl
- Oven fries
- Fettuccine Alfredo