- Free breakfast everyday, cart is in the cafeteria. Every Wednesday there is a free lunch, also given out in the cafeteria.
- Citadel course selection is now open for Sept 2021. Grade 10 and 11 students are asked to review course descriptions from the guidance website. Please make your course requests in PowerSchool. If you need to reset your PowerSchool log in, please come to the guidance office for assistance.
- Any students interested in doing some volunteer tutoring/mentoring for an hour a week at the North Branch Public Library please contact Lana at 902-490-5779. There is a french tutor position available immediately.
- Potential graduates, fill out the google form in the 2021 google classroom for grad quotes. they’re due march 10th
- Boys rugby will practice Friday at 6 pm. All interested players are encouraged to attend in preparation for field practice next week. All are welcome.
- Hey! Are you interested in collaborating with other students to create films, and or having your work featured in a "red carpet" student film festival event this May? If so, please come to room 101 this Friday March 5th, at 12 pm for the “Citadel Film Festival General Information Meeting”!
- Yearbooks for sale next week, monday, wednesday, friday at lunch in the lobby. $50 each plus $10 for a personalization
- Girls field hockey tryouts will take place in the main gym Tuesday and Wednesday March 9 & 10th from 4-6pm. All are welcome, no experience is required!
Thursday March 4th Announcements
The Community Health Teams are a joint partnership between the IWK Health and Nova Scotia Health. Attached are some free progams they are offering over the winter months.
Please use the following link to see the process Public Health is using when cases of Covid-19 are reported in school communities.
Some information to Grade 12 Graduating Students
- Grad Photos will be taken Nov 25,26,27,30 and Dec 1. Sign up in main office
- Grad Gown order forms are available in the main...
2019-2020 Yearbooks are now available for pickup. Due to health and safety protocols please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Citadel's 2020-2021 Yearbook is now available for online purchase. Please follow the link to purchase your yearbook: http://ybstore.friesens....