- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: B, A, D, C
- Interested in trying out for Boys Hockey? There will be a CITPUCK information meeting today at 11:35 am in room 319. If you are unable to attend, please see Mr. Connors in room 319 at your earliest convenience.
- Boys JV soccer will practice this Wednesday and Sunday from 4:30-6pm on the South Commons Field
- Picture retake day will be October 11, anyone wishing retakes or didn’t get your photo taken, please make sure you get one taken, location will be announced when determined
- On Wednesday we are having the clubs and committees fair in the gym during lunch, come check out all Citadel has to offer and sign up for some extra curricular fun!!!
- Baseball tryouts Tuesday and Wednesday 6pm @ Graves Oakley Memorial Park. All welcome!
- Any student wishing to be nominated for the Lester B Pearson International Scholarship or the University of Toronto National Book Award please check the grad board or your gnspes 2019 classroom for more information.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- There will be a representative from Junior Achievement in room 202 today at lunch to meet with any interested students
- Meeting for girls interested in playing hockey today at lunch in room 106. See Mrs. Service if can't make it.
- Looking for a fun activity where you can make friends, learn skills, and maybe make some money? If so think about Junior Achievement Company Program. JA Nova Scotia offers students a fun way to learn about how businesses operate while running their own company. The program is offered in locations around Halifax including right at Citadel High School. Come to an information session in room 202 at lunch on Tuesday September 18th to find out more information how you can get involved, earn credits, and qualify for scholarships!
- Canadian Cancer Society Youth Open House. Are you a high school student or teacher? Join us for the inaugural Youth Open House at The Lodge that Gives. You will have the opportunity to tour the Lodge, learn about the Relay for Life program and Camp Goodtime. Further, you will learn about ground breaking research in Nova Scotia, services offered to those fighting cancer and hear from a cancer survivor. October 2nd and 3rd @ 4:30 and 6:30, 5826 South St, Please RSVP by emailing Jason.Thorpe@ns.cancer.ca
- Army Reserves Open House & Job Fair on September 29 from 9 am to 3 pm at Willow Park, CFB Halifax.
- The 2021 Canada Summer Games will be held in the Niagara Region in Ontario. The coaching staff of the women’s softball program invite all interested females in Nova Scotia born between 2003 and 2005 to participate in the selection process. The successful candidates will represent Nova Scotia at those games. Contact Softball Nova Scotia for further information. email@example.com
- Alderney Landings Fear the Darkness Haunted House is looking for volunteers immediately for help in scaring, line-ups, escape room assistants, painting and set up. The house runs the month of October, but work is done through the year. Alderney signs off on volunteer hours for community service for school and jobs. A sign-up sheet is available in the guidance office or online.
- Parents are invited to attend Meeting regarding Model United Nations and Debate Club (CHSMUN) , all students are welcome to join CHSMUN and School Trips to McGill University Secondary Schools United Nations Symposium on(November 22-25,2018, http://www.ssuns.org/) and or The Canadian International Model United Nations (CANIMUN- March 8-11. 2019 : http://canimun.org/) in Ottawa, Interested Parents are invited to attend the School Trips Meeting on Thursday September 20th at 5:45 pm to 6:20pm prior to Curriculum night.
Tuesday September 18th Announcements