- This is a message for all Guys Group returning members and leaders. There will be a Guys Group planning session for returning leaders only on Friday during C-block, second period, in the youth health centre. Please see Mr Broughton or Erin in the health centre if you have any questions..
- The PREP Academy's College & University Preparation Program for African Nova Scotian students is accepting applications for their 2023-2024 Cohort. Application deadline is Tuesday, October 3rd. Please see Vincent Williams, the ANS Student Support Worker for more information.
- If any students still need a chromebook please let Ms Lavers in the library know asap.
- All students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to your school email or come to the guidance office for assistance.
- If any girls are interested to try out for the girls hockey team please see Ms King in guidance asap, tryouts are next Wednesday and Friday
- Picture retakes will be Oct 11
- Today in the cafeteria:
- Korean Beef Rice Bowl $7.75
- Fettucine with Alfredo sauce and a homemade roll $6.25
- Creamy Potato and Bacon Soup with a homemade roll $4.25
- Veggie or Beef Chili with a homemade roll $5.50
- Oven Baked Fries $3.40
- Chicken Rice and black bean bowl $5.50
- BBQ pork island bowl $5.50
Thursday September 28th Announcements
Citadel High now has its own mobile app! Go to the App Store of your choice and search for Citadel High School. You’ll find the Daily Announcements, event calendars, links to important sites,...
Interested in a tutor? There will be a free tutoring service available to students on Tuesday's and Thursday's at lunch. If you would like to participate, please sign-up using the link below....
Harvey Studios has gone ditigal this year for school id's. To access and download your student id please use the directions attached.
Please see the attached Menu and Price list for the Citadel High Cafeteria
NS Virtual School is now open for 2022-23 applications. NSVS provides online high school courses to students enrolled in and attending public high schools in Nova Scotia. Students register for...