- Grad photo sign up sheets are in the main office now, please sign up for an appointment time, photographer will be here starting December 12.
- Exciting news: there will be FREE cookie decorating in the caf this coming Tuesday the 13th at lunch.
- We will be recognizing our students’ Academic Achievement for the 2021-2022 school year on Wednesday, December 14th during D Block (2nd period). Current grade 11 and 12 students are encouraged to check the lists which will be posted outside the main office on Monday, December 5th to see if they are receiving an award. Students who receive certificates will enjoy a pizza lunch afterwards. Congratulations!
- Attention all grade 12s! You can submit your grad quotes through the google form posted in the grade 12 google classroom, they are due on Friday so be sure to submit them soon!
- All toys for the toy drive have to be in by December 14th
- Could erija capati please come to the guidance office
- would the members of the chs golf team see ms. cowan sometime today to pick up your golf coupon to sherwood from the rain day.
- Do you need legal advice? A legal aid lawyer will be here on Monday Dec 12 from 2pm-4pm in Itinerant room B, just before the music wing. Please come and meet Paul Sheppard to see if he can help.
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to their email by the guidance office, this is a great source of information for you.
- Today in the cafeteria:
- Pulled Pork on a bun with potato wedges and carrots $7.25
- Chicken veggie Lo Mein with a roll $6.00
- Hamburger and oven baked fry combo $7.50
- Oven baked fries $3.40
- Cheese or Turkey Pepperoni Slice $5.00
- Various Wraps, sandwiches and Taco containers in display fridges.
- Please note we are pleased to say that our vending machines for beverages are available.
- Have a terrific Thursday Citadel
Thursday December 8th Announcements
We will be recognizing our students’ academic achievement for the 2021-2022 school year on Wednesday, December 14th during D Block (2nd period). Current grade 11 and 12 students are encouraged to...
Join us for the Citadel Coffee House on Wed Nov 30 6:30-8:30. If you are interested in performing you must fill out the Sign-Up Form.
SIGN-UP LINK: ...
Citadel High now has its own mobile app! Go to the App Store of your choice and search for Citadel High School. You’ll find the Daily Announcements, event calendars, links to important sites,...
Please see the attached flyer for the free upcoming YMCA program entitled Y-Mind. Participants of the free 7-week program receive a free memebership.
Interested in a tutor? There will be a free tutoring service available to students on Tuesday's and Thursday's at lunch. If you would like to participate, please sign-up using the link below....