- Are you looking for volunteer or service hours? come join the YMCA/Citadel High EACH ONE TEACH ONE Peer tutoring program. Registration forms are available at Seminar room 2B second floor. IB students are encouraged to participate for CAS hours. Please Contact Ms Dayga for more information.
- Grade 12 students please join the gnspes Class of 2020. All scholarship and bursary information as well as student opportunities will be posted to this forum. Password can be located in guidance.
- there will be a very important trip meeting for all those registered for the Scotland, Ireland and Wales March break trip Tuesday at 11:45 in room 215.
- The Dalhousie School of business is hosting a lunch and learn for all girls interested in entrepreneurship, technology or science-based innovation here at Citadel on October 30th in room 109 at lunch. If interested please register with Mr Mogae on or before Friday October 25th. Space is limited so please act promptly.
- Congratulations to the Cross County Team who had an excellent meet at Regionals on Friday. The Senior Girls Team, led by Fiona McClure, narrowly missed taking the Regionals Title after loosing the tie-breaker in points scoring to Grammar. The Senior Boys team, led by Isak Hirsch, placed 3rd overall. Both teams advance to Provincials along with Intermediate Boy Charlie Palmer who placed 7th out of 85 runners.
Monday October 21st Announcements
It will start at 6:30 in the Spatz and then parents will follow Monday schedule of their child and visit 4 classes.
6:30-6:45 parents in Spatz
6:50-7:00 Period A