November 14th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: C, D, A, B
- Girls Group meets today during B-block, last period, in the Youth Health Centre.
- Congrats to Sam Legere and Matthew Mahon who were named all stars of the baseball team. Please come pick up your all star caps from Ms. Nixon.
- Congratulations to the girls varsity volleyball team on their semi final win against Lockview last night. Awesome game girls!
- Anyone interested in auditioning for this years Pit Band for Jesus Christ Superstar please sign up for an audition time before Friday!
- McDonald’s locations in Halifax are hiring!! Applications are available in guidance office or online at jobs.smartrecruiters.com #halifaxmcdonald’s
- March Break 2020 School Trip - Ireland, Wales and Scotland!! Open to all students in grade 10 and 11 who would like to travel. Registration is now open! To register, or for more information, go to explorica.ca/Shaw‐867. We will be touring Scotland, Ireland and Wales! We will be exploring castles in all three countries, kissing the Blarney stone, experiencing how Ireland prepares for Saint Patrick's Day, visiting the cities of Dublin, Edinburgh and Glasgow and much more. There will be a parent and student information meeting Thursday, November 15 at 6:30 pm in room 215.
- Seafarers’ training institute job fair tonight from 5 to 8 pm at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Interested in studying in Ottawa? Working on Parliament Hill? You can apply for the Page Program and work in the House of Commons for a year!! Apply at ourcommons.ca/page, deadline is December 3, 2018.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.