December 14th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: A, B, C, D
- Attention Grads. This is very important - please pay attention. Grad Picture Retake Days are scheduled for January 17th & 18th. Sign up sheets are in the main office
- From December 10th until December 20th, there will be a food drive to support Parker Street Food Bank. B block classes now have boxes in which to collect donations. Donations can be a non-perishable food item and/or monetary. The B Block class that collects the most donations will receive a sweet treat on December 20th. Additionally, the grade 10 O2 class is organizing a bake sale in the main lobby this Friday at lunch, with all proceeds being donated to the Parker Street Food Bank. Please help support this community non-profit in its efforts to provide food to those in need our community.
- Kai Chiasson and Griffin Urquhart please return their baseball jerseys to Ms. Nixon ASAP!!
- Registration is still open for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland March Break 2020 trip. Explorica has extended their travel grant offering of $325.00 until December 20th, and the current price is guaranteed until then. Register now to access your personal fundraising page and be eligible for our school fundraising. Please see Mrs. Shaw in room 215, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org,or go to explorica.ca/Shaw-867 for more information on how to register.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hL9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.