January 22nd, 2019
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: B, A, D, C
- Canadian College of Acupuncture will be in the foyer today at lunch for any students looking for information about registration.
- There will be an information meeting for everyone interested in playing on the girls rugby team this Thursday at the beginning of lunch in room 101. Everyone is welcome!
- Permissions slips are due today for any Aboriginal students interested in going on a tour of St. FX university on February 12th. Please drop them off to Ms. Sylliboy in seminar room 3B .
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hL9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.