March 11th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: A, B, C, D
- Grade 10 and 11 students are reminded to complete their course selection in PowerSchool. Counsellors will be out to classes to check on your progress. Students please be aware that Audio Recording Production 12, and Co-op 11 and 12 have been added to PowerSchool.
- St. Mary’s University is hosting an information session, on the spot admissions and a pizza lunch on Wednesday, March 13th at lunch time in the Library Seminar Room. Please see Ms. King in Guidance Office to sign up.
- A reminder to grade 12 students to fill out their quote for the yearbook, form is available on the website.
- Citadel Badminton will be in the Main gym, at Lunch time this week. Participants are asked to sign up for competition outside Mr. Sutton's office.
- The GSA coffeehouse will be on Tuesday, March 12th from 6PM to 10PM. Posters with further information are posted around the school. If you’re interested in performing, text the number on the poster as soon as possible.
- The Nova Scotia College of Early Childhood Education is having an information session on Monday, March 11 from 6-8pm. Students who are interested can apply at the event.
- Model United Nations delegation to CANIMUN Conference 2019 will meet in room 216 on Tuesday at 11:35am
- Reminder on Monday Passeport in a Bowl leaders meeting is in room 216 at 11:35am. Everyone is welcomed.
- Experience Acadia day on Friday March 15, 2019. To register go to https://acadia4u.acadiau.ca/acadia/events/index.do?pageID=106